1. The online Exhibition is open to all financial members of the Pastel Society of Victoria, Australia.
2. Each member may submit up to five (5) Pastel works. There are no size limitations on your paintings for this exhibition.
3. Original work only – No physical assistance with the work is permitted. Copies of other artists’ work or the use of any photographs used for inspiration not taken by the artist, or without written permission given by the photographer, contravenes the Copyright Act and will not be accepted.
4. Mixed media works are accepted, providing the work is 80% Soft Pastel.
5. After the closing date changes - made to paintings, painting titles or prices after
submission of your entry WILL NOT be accepted under any circumstances.
6. A non-refundable entry fee of $15.00 for each painting is to be paid on entry.
7. ALL works must be for sale. A 25% commission will be taken on all sales.
8. Photographs of paintings must be taken in a high resolution BEFORE framing.
The image shall be edge-to-edge of the painting. Matting or framing must not be visible. The photographs must be taken ‘square on’. If the photo is not of acceptable standard the painting will not be included in the Exhibition. There will be no refund.
9. In order to enter a painting, the following details must be included for each painting:
the Artist’s name, contact phone number, title of the painting, the price, size, and framed or unframed status. Please follow the guidelines on the Gallery 247 website for uploading of paintings.
10. The Artist (owner of the painting) is responsible for postage/freight/delivery costs and each Artist should consider this when setting their prices.
11. All entries will undergo a Pre-Selection Process. The Organisers reserve the right to not accept a work of art and to limit the number of exhibits.
12. An entry fee, as detailed in the Fees and Commissions section of this Website, will be charged for each art work on submission and payable via the online entry system. Entry fees are not refundable.
13. A commission, detailed in the Fees and Commissions section of this website, will be deducted from the catalogue price if the work is sold.
14. Artists are responsible for keeping their mobile, email address, GST and EFT payment details up to date on the online system to ensure they receive updates before, during and after the Annual Exhibition, and the appropriate payment for sold artworks.
15. The Artist hereby authorises the Pastel Society of Victoria, Australia Inc. to photograph, video and/or publish your work for the purposes of producing a catalogue or otherwise promoting the Show by any means.
Linda Finch - Go Dog Go from our 32nd Annual Exhibition